Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Pictures Reloaded!

Here are some pictures from the past couple of days...

My Macbook Pro and my brand new printer.
$70 in the Buff Chip (its the electronics store on campus) haha.

Gorgeous, clever girl rooting on David Wright and the NY Mets. I found her in a SI magazine.


My verryy cramped seat in the Taxi. (303) 777-7777 --if you want to call a cab here in Boulder.

Hannah trying to get a ride back to Will Vill. We decided to take a taxi. $10 fare for 4 people. Pretty cheap. We bought alot of food/gatorade/water at Target.

The roommates' 3-day plan. haha.

Gorgeous view of the Flatirons from the 29th Street Mall right by the Apple Store.

Sephora wants me to follow them on Twitter.

Free Chipotle!!?? Im there! And I get to interrogate a cop? COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment