Friday, October 2, 2009

If You Love Me Spoon Me

And here is my awesome Macbook Pro!
Thanks to Gina and my Dad for sending all the stickers! :D
There are some on the bottom as well.
I have been getting a lot of compliments.

This really upset me. I just graduated 5-6 months ago from SFHS
and they are already asking me to donate money in my name.
1. I have not even been in college for a semester.
2. I have no money, yet.
3. Why? I just don't understand.

Annie sent me this t-shirt from Odgen, Utah. And it return I sent he a Buffs shirt.
Just so happens that "Buff" is her nickname too! SWEET!
"If You Love Me Spoon Me" is a t-shirt from the froyo company her family business.
Her dad owns one of the locations in the chain, which are all in Utah!

A plant that my neighbor stole for his room.
He got it from the dining hall. It is real and he enjoys watering it.

This week CU tested its SMS/Email mass "emergency prep test".
Ironically, a real emergency happened 2 hours before the test
was supposed to be sent out. This led to mass confusion, as well as
my microeconomics class being canceled for the day!

Another white board design by Dani.

Something about the ROTC is intriguing to me.. hmm..

If you have not heard, I shaved. :D My face is very soft and I have
now received the name, "Baby Vince" from some
of the girls on the 9th floor. They insist its cute. LOL.

Here is a picture of @mhelvey and my dad. My mom sent it to me from my sister,
Gina's field hockey game at Los Gatos High School. SFHS lost 2-1 : /
This was the last time my family will see Michael for two years. : (

3 comments:

  1. yay for spoon me! and that is a hottt picture of me haha. it was fun to be with your family and talk to them before i left. ive missed not seeing them as much since i moved and you left. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, seriously, check out the ROTC. The will pay for ALL of your school stuff. The only downside is that you have to give over 8 to 10 years of your life after you graduate. :/

    ReplyDelete