Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nixon Now

My Christmas gift from my parents has arrived in Boulder, CO! My Nixon Watch is here! Below is a picture of me wearing it. Check it out. This watch was impossible to find. I am convinced that I found the last black one left in the world. It is believed that this watch has been discontinued. I had to order it off of a Canada based website where I had to order in French. Wish Michael could have helped me. Oh well, I had to use Yahoo Babel Fish.



MOVEMENT: 3 Hand Japanese Quartz With Day And Date. CASE: Custom 100 Meter Stainless Steel With Hardened Mineral Crystal, Raised Bezel And Triple Gasket Crown. BAND: Imported Perforated Leather With Double Tongue Buckle.

-- Classy

8 comments:

  1. The word you're looking for is "classay", not classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good info. thanks for the correction. just sounds like an exaggerated "classy" hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well with a watch that you had to order in French, it better be an exaggerated "classy".

    ReplyDelete
  4. very true! it was really hard to order it in french. it was crazy. hah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! I guess it took the right watch for you to finally wear one given you always have your phone with the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks mom! definitely. i wear it all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're way cool and classy, Vince. I printed this post and sent it to Michael. He'll love it, since he now wears a watch, too. Best friends stick together, eh?!

    ReplyDelete