Sunday, September 19, 2010

Summer Update

I had a great summer between my Freshman and Sophomore years of college. I worked at Big 5 Sporting Goods again and took two Independent Study courses online though Colorado. Work started off fun, and slowly became boring and repetitive, as expected. Good thing I do not aspire to work in retail when I get older. The first class I took was Intro to Mass Communication, a pre-requisite for applying to the School of Journalism. My second course was History through Baseball, which I loved. It was literally the history of baseball and how it affected America and its people through the years.

For the 4th of July I did a solo road trip to Manhattan Beach to hang out with Hannah, Lauren, and Megan. It was good seeing them. Two of those days I was there we met up with Dani, Daniel, and his girlfriend Fallon in San Diego. She was visiting from Connecticut. If you remember, Daniel is my freshman year roommate. It was awesome getting to see so many people that I go to school with during the summer. Below are some pictures from my summer. I do not have that many pictures. These were the most memorable things/things I can remember 3-4 months later.

These were our seats! 4 rows from the field! Megan's Godfather hooked us up.

Hannah, Lauren, and Megan probably cheering for Matt Kemp

Lauren and her puppy, Pepper. 

Here is a picture of me before work wearing the 
new tie I got from Michael! And, I am sunburned here. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment